Denver sits in a magical place between the Western Mountains and the Great Plains. Head west or north and the Rocky Mountains greet you. Head to the east and the farms and wide open spaces preview the Nebraska, Kansas or Oklahoma landscapes to come. Go south to the Desert Southwest to see adobe and cacti and colors that are different than they are at home in Colorado.
Most of these cards show off some of the unique architecture and important places in Denver. You’ll notice that sports venues join art museums and the iconic Denver International Airports along with some city views.
You’ll also find some Christmas cards designed for Denver under Holidays.
Signature Notecard Pricing: Individual Cards
- RETAIL price is $4.50/SQUARE Notecard + Shipping.
- 8 Notecard Minimum
- RETAIL price is $4.75/RECTANGLE Notecard + Shipping.
- 8 Notecard Minimum
- WHOLESALE prices available for retail outlets.
- Minimum orders apply.
- Shipping NOT included.
- PROTECTIVE SHEATHS add $.25 to each notecard.
- For RETAIL use.
- For EVENT use.
Signature Boxed Pricing:
BOXED SQUARE CARDS:
- Box of 8 SQUARE Notecards/Envelopes is $36.00 + Shipping.
- Box of 8 RECTANGLE Notecards/Envelopes is $38.00 + Shipping.
- Box of 10 SQUARE Notecards/Envelopes is $45.00 + Shipping.
- Box of 10 RECTANGLE Notecards/Envelopes is $47.50 + Shipping
- Box of 12 SQUARE Notecards/Envelopes is $54.00 + Shipping.
- Box of 12 RECTANGLE Notecards/Envelopes is $57.00 + Shipping.
- MIX & MATCH Boxes Available.
- PREVIEW SHEETS can be customized. Prices vary.
There are 4 components to pricing your custom project:
- Custom Design Creation. Factors affecting this include the number of desired designs, the design complexity, and needed preview designs.
- Logo Placement if desired.
- Quantity of Notecards Ordered. There is no minimum order size and you can re-order additional quantity of your design at any time.
- The Cost of Card Materials.
Costs, deposits, and deadlines are agreed upon before work begins.
To discuss your project, contact email@example.com.
Ordering Signature Starkey Cards:
- Pick the notecards you’d like. Identify them by their titles.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask questions if you have any. If you'd prefer a phone call, let us know. If you know what you want, list individual card titles or collections.
- You’ll receive an invoice after the cards have shipped.
- I accept PayPal (Credit Cards work there), checks, and Venmo.
Ordering Custom Design Cards:
- Scroll through the available Custom Design samples.
- Email us at email@example.com. Ask questions. If you'd prefer a phone call, let us know.
- Katherine will contact you to discuss the design, costs, and timing.
- You'll get a chance to review all cards before printing.
- A deposit will be required.
- A final invoice will be sent when the cards are shipped.
- I accept PayPal (Credit Cards work there), checks, or Venmo.
In creating Starkey Cards, I learned about business plans, business models, and mission statements. But the truth is I focused on the paper. Rich, thick paper makes my images look like the woodcut prints I once designed.
I wanted our notecards to be American made and renewable and unique in shape and acid free.
- The card stock, envelopes, and business cards are all American made and hail from California, the Carolinas, and Rhode Island.
- The card stock is heavy. It weighs 220 grams per square meter. That’s a lot.
- All the paper is 100% renewable cotton. The business cards are made from old t-Shirts.
- The protective sheaths are biodegradable.
- SQUARE notecards are 5 & 1/4 x 5 & 1/4 inches.
- RECTANGLE notecards are 5 & 7/8 x 4 & 9/16 inches.
- The card stock is archival and acid free. The notecards are done on museum quality paper that will last. The images will endure. You could frame them.