The Broadmoor is the premier Resort in Colorado Springs. I’ve never stayed there, but I’ve wandered the grounds and eaten at restaurants there. It’s gorgeous place. It’s a place to love.
Signature Notecard Pricing: Boxed Collections
STANDARD BOX details:
- 4 designs, 8 notecards & envelopes included
- 1 design, 8 notecards & envelops included with Christmas & Hanukkah cards
- $16.00/Box + Shipping
A DELUXE BOX includes:
- 4 designs, 12 notecards & envelopes included
- $24.00/Box + Shipping
Signature Notecard Pricing: Individual Cards
SHEATHED OR NAKED INDIVIDUAL NOTECARDS: Individual notecards arrive in clear sheaths to keep them pristine. Naked notecards come without the sheaths, but are boxed for protection.
- Minimum order for any one design is 8 Notecards
- Minimum total order is 8 Notecards.
- Sheathed Individual Notecards at $16.00/8 Notecards + shipping
- Naked Individual Notecards (boxed) at $16.00/8 Notecards + shipping
There are 4 components to pricing your custom project:
- Custom Design Creation. Factors affecting this include the number of desired designs, the design complexity, and needed preview sheets.
- Logo Placement if desired.
- Quantity of Notecards Ordered. There is no minimum order size and you can re-order additional quantity of your design at any time.
- Cost of Cards.
Costs, deposits, and deadlines are agreed upon before work begins.
To discuss your project, contact email@example.com.
Ordering Signature Starkey Cards:
- Scroll through the available Signature Designs.
- Make a note of which individual cards or which boxed collections you would like.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask questions if you have any. If you'd prefer a phone call, let me know. If you know what you want, list individual card titles or collections. I will send a confirmation before I print your order.
- Pay the PayPal invoice you receive and your cards will be shipped. I also take checks. Retail dealers may use direct deposit.
Ordering Custom Design Cards:
- Scroll through the available Custom Design samples.
- Email me at email@example.com. Ask questions. If you'd prefer a phone call, let me know.
- We'll discuss costs and timing.
- You'll get a chance to review all cards before printing.
- A deposit will be required.
- Pay the PayPal invoice and your cards will be shipped.
In creating Starkey Cards, I learned about business plans, business models, and mission statements. But the truth is that I focused on the paper. I knew I could never do this without paper I loved.
I wanted my paper to be American made, heavy, renewable, unique in shape, and acid free. I found it.
- The card stock, envelopes, and business cards are all American made and hail from California, the Carolinas, and Rhode Island.
- The card stock is heavy. It weighs 220 grams per square meter. That’s a lot.
- All the paper is 100% renewable cotton. The business cards are made from old t-Shirts and that tickles me.
- The notecards are square and not the usual rectangles. Each card is a 5.25 inch square.
- The card stock is archival and acid free. The notecards are done on museum quality paper that will last. The images will endure.