All the birds here have personal stories that I revisit whenever I look at these images. We saw the Sandhill Crane family when we made our second trek over Paintbrush Divide. The blackbirds and Western tanagers fill trees on the way to Spaulding Bay where we launch our kayak. The green-tailed towhee visits our cabin each year and the blue bird was on an antique barbed wire fence on the old BarBC Guest Ranch.
Important Note: There are 2 versions of this collection. One features the Western Tanager and the other the Green-Tailed Towhee. Be sure to specify which collection you want.
Signature Notecard Pricing: Boxed Collections
STANDARD BOX details:
- 4 designs, 8 notecards & envelopes included
- 1 design, 8 notecards & envelops included with Christmas & Hanukkah cards
- $16.00/Box + Shipping
A DELUXE BOX includes:
- 4 designs, 12 notecards & envelopes included
- $24.00/Box + Shipping
Signature Notecard Pricing: Individual Cards
SHEATHED OR NAKED INDIVIDUAL NOTECARDS: Individual notecards arrive in clear sheaths to keep them pristine. Naked notecards come without the sheaths, but are boxed for protection.
- Minimum order for any one design is 8 Notecards
- Minimum total order is 8 Notecards.
- Sheathed Individual Notecards at $16.00/8 Notecards + shipping
- Naked Individual Notecards (boxed) at $16.00/8 Notecards + shipping
There are 4 components to pricing your custom project:
- Custom Design Creation. Factors affecting this include the number of desired designs, the design complexity, and needed preview sheets.
- Logo Placement if desired.
- Quantity of Notecards Ordered. There is no minimum order size and you can re-order additional quantity of your design at any time.
- Cost of Cards.
Costs, deposits, and deadlines are agreed upon before work begins.
To discuss your project, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordering Signature Starkey Cards:
- Scroll through the available Signature Designs.
- Make a note of which individual cards or which boxed collections you would like.
- Email me at email@example.com. Ask questions if you have any. If you'd prefer a phone call, let me know. If you know what you want, list individual card titles or collections. I will send a confirmation before I print your order.
- Pay the PayPal invoice you receive and your cards will be shipped. I also take checks. Retail dealers may use direct deposit.
Ordering Custom Design Cards:
- Scroll through the available Custom Design samples.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask questions. If you'd prefer a phone call, let me know.
- We'll discuss costs and timing.
- You'll get a chance to review all cards before printing.
- A deposit will be required.
- Pay the PayPal invoice and your cards will be shipped.
In creating Starkey Cards, I learned about business plans, business models, and mission statements. But the truth is that I focused on the paper. I knew I could never do this without paper I loved.
I wanted my paper to be American made, heavy, renewable, unique in shape, and acid free. I found it.
- The card stock, envelopes, and business cards are all American made and hail from California, the Carolinas, and Rhode Island.
- The card stock is heavy. It weighs 220 grams per square meter. That’s a lot.
- All the paper is 100% renewable cotton. The business cards are made from old t-Shirts and that tickles me.
- The notecards are square and not the usual rectangles. Each card is a 5.25 inch square.
- The card stock is archival and acid free. The notecards are done on museum quality paper that will last. The images will endure.